Welcome to Divyne!
You are passionate about building relationships and have an interest in the beauty and skincare industry, with an understanding of the importance of effective communication. Perhaps you're establishing meaningful relationships with customers already, or maybe you're looking for an opportunity in a modern, international startup environment where you're not fighting against outdated ideas. Generally, you're ecstatic when you're able to solve customers problems and queries, which leads to a successful selling experience and higher customer retention.
We are growing fast and looking for a proactive Customer Relations and Sales Associate with a modern, international mindset to work with us to help us continue to grow the Divyne brand as we expand across Southeast Asia.
To frame the role further, as our new Customer Relations and Sales Associate, you will work closely with the team lead to strategize and execute on the best ways to help our customers, and provide personal product recommendations that help to solve their beauty needs. As a digitally-native brand, we are one of the fastest growing beauty brand companies in Thailand that puts a lot of care and attention to our customers, so this is a unique opportunity to learn from the best.
Some typical activities might include:
- Taking care of customers queries through chat support and phone calls, as well as radiating a positive energy when interacting with them
- Working closely with your team to create an enjoyable experience for the customers after an order has been made
- Learning about the company's products and understanding the key selling points that make the Divyne products special
- Be excited about collaborating with the other members of your team and contribute ideas to ease the selling process
Working in a rotation-based system for 5 days/week
This opening is an early career opportunity for you to have a direct impact on Divyne's growth and for the right person, there is a chance to be given a lot of creative freedom, autonomy, and fast career progression if the right attitude and commitment is shown.
What your profile looks like:
- Degree in any field (as long as you have a splendid way with words!)
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Passionate about customer care and building long-lasting relationships
- Deeply interested in trend-changing beauty and skincare products
- Native Thai and adequate English skills, both written and spoken
- Exposure to effective selling strategies would be a big advantage, but communicating productively and strategically is essential
- A real desire to learn and grow fast as part of an ambitious and young team
Perks & benefits:
- Chance to be part of building an industry-challenging brand and company
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to move up fast
- Very fast progression potential for the right person
- Become part of a high-performing and internationally-minded team
- Transparent and collaborative company culture (understand our culture better at careers.divyne.com)
- Modern and private office building - 5 minutes from Bearing BTS
- Monthly credit to purchase products from Divyne
- Take part in fun team-building activities from time to time
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.