Welcome to Divyne!
You are passionate about building relationships and have an interest in the beauty and skincare industry. Perhaps you're establishing meaningful relationships with customers already, or maybe you're looking for an opportunity in a modern, international startup environment where you're not fighting against outdated ideas. On top of that, you're ecstatic when you're able to solve customer's problems, which leads to a successful selling experience and higher customer retention.
We are growing fast and looking for an energetic Customer Service and Sales Associate with a modern, international mindset to work with us to help us continue to grow the Divyne brand as we expand across Southeast Asia. (yay!)
To frame the role further, as our new Customer Service and Sales Associate, you will work closely with the team lead to strategize and execute on the best ways to help our customers, and provide product recommendations that help solve their beauty needs. As a digitally-native brand, we are one of the fastest growing beauty brand companies in Thailand that puts a lot of care and attention to our customers, so this is a unique opportunity to learn from the best.
Some typical activities might include:
- Taking care of customer's needs through chat support and phone calls, as well as showing a positive energy when interacting with them
- Working closely with your team to create an enjoyable experience for the customers after an order has been made
- Learning about the company's products and understanding the key selling points that make the Divyne products special
- Collaborate with other members of your team and contribute ideas to innovate the selling process
- Working in a rotation-based system for 5 days/week (after completing probation)
This opening is an early career opportunity for you to have a direct impact on Divyne's growth and for the right person, there is a chance to be given a lot of creative freedom and fast career progression if the right attitude and commitment is shown.
What your profile looks like:
- Native Thai with good English skills, both written and spoken
- Degree in any field (as long as you have a splendid way with words!)
- 1 year of related experience (talented fresh grads are welcome too!)
- Passionate about customer care and building long-lasting relationships
- Deeply interested in trend-changing beauty and skincare products
- Excellent communicator with high-quality people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and having a growth mindset
- A real desire to learn and grow fast as part of an ambitious and young team (and yes, we have a flat hierarchy!)
Perks & benefits:
- Chance to be part of building an industry-challenging brand and company
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to move up fast
- Very fast career progression for the right person
- Become part of a high-performing and internationally-minded team
- Transparent and collaborative company culture (understand our culture better at careers.divyne.com)
- Modern and private office building - 5 minutes from Bearing BTS (by motorbike)
- Self-learning and self-development opportunities
- Fun and beneficial team-building activities
- Purchase Divyne products at a special rate
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.