- Potential for fast growth to Team Lead and beyond
- International, high performance culture
- Join one of Asia’s fastest growing beauty brands
Divyne is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to work as part of our passionate team to maintain the quality of our sales and customer experience. Together with your Manager and Team Lead, you will be planning and executing on strategies to reach team KPIs across sales, response speed and customer happiness categories.
Important: Please be aware that this is a high performance, high reward position as part of a skilled, passionate, international team. If you’re not excited by the challenges and atmosphere that this brings, you will not enjoy it here and we strongly encourage you to not waste your time. However, if fast progression and personal growth is exactly what you’re looking for then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Plan and execute on strategies to reach team KPIs across sales, response speed and customer happiness categories on a variety of online channels.
- Respond to customer enquiries; educating them on the product line and making recommendations for the most suitable solution.
- Maintain product, brand and campaign knowledge to deliver honest, effective advice and product recommendations for a range of beauty problems.
- Follow training and department operating procedures to maintain a consistently high standard in your work and tracked metrics.
- At least 1-year of previous working experience, related experience preferred.
- A real love for beauty would be a strong advantage.
- Be able to work in shifts in rotation with the rest of the team.
- A strong service mind, with positive thinking and a determined attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure during high sales periods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very comfortable with technology and social media.
- Great command of written Thai is essential, and good English skills would be a strong advantage – all internal communication is in English.
- Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Quarterly team profit share bonus.
- Potential for fast growth to ‘Team Lead’ for the right person.
- High impact position in a fast-growing startup, with real room to grow.
- Passionate, high performance, international working environment.
- Modern, private office, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing.
- Flat and dynamic company culture.
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.