You are early in your career and have an interest in digital marketing and e-commerce, with an understanding of the importance of analytics and data. Perhaps you're managing ads already, or you're a fresh graduate looking for an opportunity in a modern, international startup environment where you're not fighting against outdated ideas. Generally, you're happy with using data and your creativity to support your decisions, as well as you're comfortable with communicating and collaborating across multiple different teams.
We are growing fast and looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Associate with a modern, international mindset to work with us and help us continue to grow the Divyne brand as we expand across Southeast Asia.
To frame the role further; as our new Digital Marketing Associate you will work closely with the Marketing Team to plan, execute and analyze paid ads campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google that continue our growth and challenge the biggest players in the world. As a digitally-native brand, we are one of the biggest performance-based paid ads accounts in Thailand, so this is a unique opportunity to learn from the best.
Some typical activities might include:
- Assist in the execution and analysis of ads campaigns based on best marketing practices
- Create attention-grabbing copywriting for ads (both in Thai and English)
- Help the team with the ideation of ads and come up with interesting marketing angles
- Prepare briefs for influencers and maintain a good relationship with them
- Provide feedback on sourced content and come up with solutions to make them better
- Contribute to various other marketing-related tasks (SEO, email management, market analysis etc.)
This opening is an early career opportunity for you to have a direct impact on Divyne's growth and, for the right person, there is a chance to be given a lot of creative freedom, autonomy, and fast career progression if the right attitude and commitment is shown.
What your profile looks like
- Degree in marketing, business, economics or another appropriate discipline (or a proven passion for self-learning!)
- 0-2 years of related experience (fresh grads are welcome too!)
- Passionate about marketing and e-commerce
- Extremely comfortable with modern technology and trends
- Native Thai with strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Exposure to data & analytics would be a big advantage, but strong numeracy is essential
- A real desire to learn and grow fast as part of an ambitious team
Perks & benefits
- Chance to be a part of building an industry-challenging brand and company
- Competitive salary and a chance to move up fast
- Very fast progression potential for the right person
- Become a part of a high-performing and internationally-minded team
- Transparent, flat company culture (understand our culture better at careers.divyne.com)
- Opportunities for self-growth and development
- Modern, private office building - 5 minutes from BTS Bearing by motorbike
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on team's performance
- Opportunity to purchase products at a special rate
- Wellness activities and team-building events
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.