Welcome to Divyne!
You are a proven expert in paid ads with an understanding of effective direct response marketing across paid ads platforms. Perhaps you're currently in a digital marketing agency role, or maybe you're looking for a new opportunity in a modern, international startup environment where performance marketing is baked into the culture. Generally, you feel at home when managing ads and spreadsheets, and have some experience managing successful performance marketing teams.
We are growing fast and looking for a high-performing Digital Marketing Manager with a modern, international mindset to work with us to help us continue to grow the Divyne brand as we expand across Southeast Asia.
To frame the role further; as our new Digital Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Marketing and Content team to brainstorm ad concepts and manage the team to bring those ads to life and drive measurable ROAS at scale. As a digitally-native brand, we used paid ads to become one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the region, so this is a real opportunity to be part of an elite team in the field. We are more than excited to learn from you too!
Some typical activities might include:
- Brainstorm ad concepts using both direct-response and platform best practices
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators to bring your ad concepts to life
- Hunt for efficiency improvement opportunities in team workflow, with a constant bias for results over effort
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry, both local and global, to suggest new potential offers and ads practices
- Be responsible for the build, measure and learn loop, as well as ensuring that your team iterate effectively on data daily
- Analyze key metrics of each ad to identify opportunities to improve or scale the creative strategy
This opening is a mid-level management opportunity for you to have a direct impact on Divyne's growth and, for the right person, there is a chance to be given a lot of creative freedom, autonomy, and fast career progression if the right attitude and commitment is shown.
What your profile looks like:
- Degree in Marketing or any related fields
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Passionate about using direct response marketing principles to generate results
- Ideally have some interest in beauty and skincare products
- Native Thai with excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in working in the e-commerce or beauty industry would be a big advantage, but possessing exceptional foundation of marketing knowledge is essential
- A real desire to learn and grow fast as part of an ambitious and young team
Perks & benefits
- Chance to be a part of building an industry-challenging brand and company
- Competitive salary and a chance to move up fast
- Very fast progression potential for the right person
- Become a part of a high-performing and internationally-minded team
- Transparent, flat company culture (understand our culture better at careers.divyne.com)
- Opportunities for self-growth and development
- Modern, private office building - 5 minutes from BTS Bearing by motorbike
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on team's performance
- Opportunity to purchase products at a special rate
- Wellness activities and team-building events
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.